The life integration process (LIP)
as a mirror of the soul.
1st INTERNATIONAL NELLES INSTITUTE SUMMER COURSE
25 to 31 August 2024, Grasse – France
This summer course is exclusively developed for and aimed at alumni of the INSEAD EMC program: experienced coaches, consultants, and managers with a reflective poise. It is a follow-up of LIP- workshops in Fontainebleau in 2013 and 2018.
The benefit of the course for the participants is threefold:
- an introduction to systemic work with the theory and practice of family and organisation constellations.
- a foundation course in the theory and practice of LIP, a species of systemic work that has gotten international acclaim but is still considered an insider’s tip in this field.
- (Re)connecting with professionals of the EMC community.
Systemic work is developed by Bert Hellinger, a priest and therapist, who observed that there are certain principles, or energies, that influence the systems in which we live, that have an effect beyond structure and leadership, and beyond beliefs. Constellations are the concrete and physical way we look at these dynamics; this is one reason this work is called “phenomenological”.
LIP is not only a constellation method, using the “theory” and practice of systemic work, but it is also a holistic approach to self-knowledge in three dimensions.
- A therapeutic one in the sense that we support the client in taking into his or her consciousness what emerges or is hidden in psychological problems.
- It is an initiation in the sense that it reflects the soul potential of the client.
- And finally, a spiritual perspective in which we see life as a movement of the soul of which the individual is only an expression. In this attitude, therapy and the transition into adulthood are not processes that we do, but only something that we can allow into our consciousness. They ultimately happen by themselves.
The LIP approach fundamentally differs from the knowledge acquired at a university. It is a valuable add-on for any coach or consultant as it uses mind, body, and soul.
The LIP constellation results from Wilfried Nelles’ theory of the development of human consciousness and the seven stages of life and consciousness described therein. We mainly but not exclusively work with the LIP format, that is, the constellation of the life stages of the unborn child, child, and adolescent.
The program will consist daily of a lecture, questions and answers and constellation work with the participants. Every personal or professional topic participants are interested in or are stuck with can be observed with this method. The summer course is set up as an open process in which we follow the structure but adapt to the flow of the process whenever that seems appropriate.
The program requires a minimum group of 20 participants.
Dates & working hours
|Sunday 25 August||17.00 – 20.00||Introduction of the program, getting acquainted and drinks||Coen|
|Monday 26 August till Wednesday 28 August||10.00 – 13.00 &
15.00 – 18.00
|lectures and practical (constellation) work||Coen|
|Thursday 29 August||free|
|Friday 30 August||10.00 – 13.00 & 15.00 – 18.00||lectures and practical (constellation) work.||Wilfried|
|Saturday 30 August||10.00 – 13.00 &
15.00 – 18.00 &
20.00 – 22.00
|lectures and practical (constellation) work &
|Wilfried & Coen|
Coen Aalders – EMC alumnus wave 3. Senior executive coach and educator in the life integration process in Europe and China
Wilfried Nelles, 1948 – PhD in sociology – Renowned family constellator who developed constellation work into the life integration process. He has published 16 books, which have been translated into 10 languages, and practices and teaches in many European countries and the Far East.
Fees & Book
1550 Euro for a one-week workshop, exclusive of accommodation and subsistence. After registration, the recent translation into English of Wilfried Nelles’ main work, The World in which we Live will be sent to you.
Registration before 1 February 2024: 1350 Euro
2 et 4 Place Cavalier Fabre, 06460 Saint Vallier-de-Thiey
The hotel has 28 simple but convenient rooms, which can be booked at the hotel’s site.
Information & Registration
Nelles Institute – Coen Aalders – + 31 652052639
Payment is registration at: Jetventures BV, Utrecht – Bank: NL31RABO0347022332, BIC : RABONL2U